August 26th, 2017Location:
Arena MMA Indonesia
Blok F, Jl. Patal Senayan No.01,
North Grogol, Kebayoran Lama,
Jakarta 12210, Indonesia
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
PLEASE FILL THE FORM OUT AND EMAIL IT BACK TO
Rp.200.000 (IDR) until August 11th, 2017
Rp.250.000 (IDR) until August 18th, 2017
PHOTO ALBUM 1 (Click Here)
PHOTO ALBUM 2 (Click Here)
PHOTO ALBUM 3 (Click Here)
RESULTS (Click Here)
BRACKETS (Click Here)
SCHEDULE (Click Here)
ATHLETE LIST BY ACADEMY (Click Here)
ATHLETE LIST BY DIVISION (Click Here)
August 18th, 2017
Athlete Correction Deadline:
August 19th, 2017
Team Correction by Instructor:
From August 20th, 2017 to August 21th, 2017
August 22th, 2017
Schedule Release Date:
August 23th, 2017
Bracket Release Date:
August 23th, 2017
*ONLY WHITE AND BLUE BELT ARE ELIGIBLE TO COMPETE
Any athlete who has proven to be a black belt in judo, has fought MMA professionally, has an amateur MMA record or has proven experience in wrestling, Olympic wrestling or Greco-Roman wrestling, can not participate in any league as a white belt. Proven experience in the U.S. consists of having competed at the collegiate level or higher and in other countries, having competed in nationwide events.
Athletes who placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd are eligible to register for the Open Class bracket.
The athletes who are willing to register for the open class may do so at the event’s open class registration table. Athletes must register in Open Class within 15 minutes after receiving their medal awards. There will be a registration deadline for the black belt adult division, which will be posted alongside the event’s schedule. Athletes will not be able to register for the open class division after its registration deadline.
- Matches may start 30 minutes in advance. Athletes should be in the warm up area at least 40 minutes prior to the time assigned for his or her division on the schedule.
- The official weight measurements of this event is in KILOGRAMS.
- There are different weight charts for Gi and No-Gi events. Please refer to the Gi weight chart if you are registered for a Gi competition.
The registration fee is non-refundable.
Exemption: Athletes who are alone in their bracket are eligible to receive a full refund of the registration fee if they contact email@example.com and request to withdraw their name from the competition prior to the end of the appointed event registration check day.
• Athletes will receive a complimentary event t-shirt which they should
pick up at the event. All t-shirts should be picked up at the event's
• Athletes who place in 1st, 2nd and 3rd in their division will receive a medal at the event. All the medals should be picked up at the event's podium.
• There will be only one group trophy for this event.
• Any false information provided during registration such as, but not limited to, DOB, may lead to immediate disqualification. Such actions are subject to suspension or even banishment from future events.
• If you are alone in your bracket you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org till the day before registration check day and request a change on your registration. We does not guarantee that the division you want to be moved to will have another competitor at the day of the event.
• We try to accommodate as many athletes as possible in our events, but there is a limit on the number of athletes in order to guarantee a high quality event.
• We reserves the right to close registration when we reach full capacity, or on the day of the appointed event registration deadline, whichever comes first.
• It is the responsibility of the athlete to be knowledgeable of the rules and guidelines pertaining to the sport (as outlined in the IBJJF Rules Book).
• We strongly suggest that athlete registration is finalized before making any travel arrangements.
• This tournament is organized by Springroll Fightwear Indonesia.
Please click here to download a copy of the event poster.